Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a Girl!

So I just got back from the doctors! I guessed it right, it's a girl! She's perfectly healthy in every way, according to the doctor.

It was so cool for me. I remember, with Angie (our surrogate for Chloe), we would go into the ultrasound room and I would ask her. How does it feel? Can you feel the baby kick you yet? I was so happy to share the experience with her but I never got to be the one lying in the chair. Other people had my stepdaughters and adopted daughters and my surrogate born daughter. I got to raise them and I'm so happy for the experiences I've had but I can definitely say that this is a dream come true. I just still can't beleive it's happening. I'd accepted years ago that it just wasn't meant to be that I carry a child. I thought it was God's plan to let me be the role model in Billiards and to raise awareness about adoption and so many other things I got to experience because I hadn't carried. And here I am.....Thanks to God for His love.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home