Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bass Pro on Saturday

Hey Everyone! I'm going to be on Fox and Friends this Saturday morning so tune in. I've had a great relationship with Bass Pro for some years now and developed a friendship with founder Johnny Morris that I'm lucky to have. He is an amazing inspiring person who notices the details, is extremely down to earth while never thinking within a box. He gives back to every community he comes near and inspires others to do the same. He humbles me to think that I could have done a lot more for my sport. I still can I suppose! :)
This Saturday, we're going to talk about Santa's Winter Wonderland at Bass Pro this holiday season. Super cool events going on at Bass Pros nationwide! You should check it out! Also check on APA Black Widow tour to see how I can come to your area!!! Love, J

1 Comments:

Blogger PoolGirl73 said...

I was at Bass Pro in Altoona, IA yesterday and I fell in LOVE with the pool room! Could NOT leave without buying one of your shirts, which I must say carried me through one intense pool tournament last night! You're amazing!

November 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home